Thursday 21 May 2009

Katie Price says she'll be suing !

Katie Price aka Jordon

Katie Price is threatening to sue "lots of newspapers and mags" over the way her split from Peter Andre has been reported.


The former glamour model told fans on her Twitter page: "Please don't believe everything you read in the press.
"There's lots of newspapers and mags I'll be suing when I get back."
Price went on to thank those who have shown their support during "such an awful time".
The 30-year-old model turned businesswoman is currently on holiday in the Maldives with two of her children following the spilt from her husband of three-and-a-half years.
In an interview with OK! magazine, which took place before she flew to the luxury resort, Price described Andre as "the love of my life" but vowed she would not "shed another tear" over the break-up.
She said: "I don't want us to split up. I love my husband, but I can't sit around crying.
"This is a new story and a new chapter in my life.
"I am so sad and upset by his decision to separate and divorce me as I married him for life."


Katie & Peter happier times


However, Price said Andre would have to make the first move if he wanted them to get back together, because it was his decision to end the relationship.
In the interview, Price also denied claims that her wild nights out partying led to the couple's separation.
She said: "Pete can't blame this on me drinking. I hardly ever go out.
"Over the five years of our relationship I have probably been out 20 times, which is unusual for a woman of 30.
"I'm not a party girl and I don't drink at home so when I go out I can get drunk quickly."
The couple found romance on the reality TV show I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! and were married at a lavish, fairytale wedding in 2005.
Just last September the couple renewed their vows in South Africa.
But, apparent strains on their relationship have frequently hit the headlines, with their blazing rows often caught on camera for their fly-on-the-wall shows.
source: Skynews

No comments:

Post a Comment