Thursday 18 June 2009

Denzel Washington and Will Smith on Screen

Denzel Washington and Will Smith are about to get their funny on. Washington, who typically plays the straight man, will be dropping his serious tone to have a little fun his untitled project with Smith.Washington spilled the beans during an interview while being questioned about doing a comedic role. “I shouldn’t talk about it, but I will just say that Will Smith and I are working on a project and hopefully we will make it next year.”Don’t get too excited just yet, as Washington recently disclosed to CBS’s Early Show that Smith might be delivering most of the punch lines. “[Will and I] were in London last summer, [and] we were just kind of fooling around, improvising, and Will was saying, ‘Don’t worry, Denzel, you don’t have to be the funny guy, you can be the straight guy, just be dead serious.’ “There was some funny stuff, so I look forward to it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment